Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Great Escape II

 
Hammie:  Do we always have to sit in these car seats?
Audrey:  Yeah.  It's boring.
 
 
Hammie:  I will sneek out!
 
 
Hammie:  I want to sit by the window so I can pretend to be in an airplane!
 
 
Audrey:  You'll get into trouble!
 
 
Hammie:  No I won't!  We will get back in our seats before anyone see's.
 
Hammie:  Did you hear that?  Someone's coming?
Audrey:  I didn't hear anything.

Audrey: Hammie!  You're going to fall!
Hammie:  No I am not!  Don't let go!
Hammie:  Come on, Audrey, I'll catch you!
 
Audrey:  I think we better go back, Hammie, I am scared we will get into trouble!

Hammie:  I want to have lots of adventures!  We won't get into trouble Nanny is sleeping!
Audrey:  I guess we can, but I don't want to get a spanking!  Nanny said we had to stay in our seats and we didn't!

 
Hammie:  I hear somebody coming!  Quick...get back in your seat!
 

Audrey:  Uh Oh.  We're in the wrong seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment