Friday, June 12, 2009

Bath Time

Little Audrey has dirty feet.

Audrey: NO I don't!


Yes she does. And that means B-A-T-H T-I-M-E.

Audrey: I don't want to take a bath!

Audrey: OUCH! You're pulling my hair!


Audrey: There's a whole bunch of water in here! I am going to drown!

Me: There is an inch of water, silly.

Audrey: Is this the slippery mat?


Audrey: I'm bored.

Me: Then recite a poem.

Audrey:

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Rub-a-dub-dub
Three men in a tub,
And who do you think they be?

The butcher, the baker,
The candlestick maker,
They all jumped out of a rotten potato!
Turn 'em out knaves all three.



Audrey: Can I get out now? All CLEAN!


Audrey: No more baths!


Me: Behave yourself. We have to keep clean, even in a truck!

Audrey: ok. Can I have some cookies now?

Audrey: I NEED cookies!
Me: Why do you need cookies? You can go get one yourself.


Audrey: I can't 'cause I'll get my feet dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment