Monday, October 12, 2009

Lazy Fall Day


Audrey:  You got your pirate scope today.  Whatcha gonna see?
Hamlet: PIRATES!




Hamlet: I am gonna see all the scary pirates in the world!




Audrey:  I don't wanna see any pirates!  I want to see Snow White!




Hamlet: You can't see Snow White in the pirate scope!



Audrey:  If I can't see Snow White, I don't wanna see anything!




Hamlet:  Maybe you can see a girl pirate!  I don't know.  You play with your own toys!



Hamlet: Besides Snow White might look funny in pirate clothes!




Audrey: Look!  I see Mary Poppins!
Hamlet: Where?



Hamlet: I don't see Mary Poppins!
Audrey:  You have to look in your scope, silly!



Audrey:  OUCH!  I bumped my head!


Hamlet: Did you get an owie?
Audrey: (sniffling) yeah!



Hamlet: I kiss it for you.




Audrey:  Did you see Mary Poppins yet?
Hamlet: Nope, but maybe I will see Dumbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment