Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Audrey's Moment


In the right hand corner is my knee with my mouse resting on my leg. I am laying on my bed, on my side playing computer games.  It's a typical evening in the truck.  Husband is sitting in my seat eating dinner.  He'll soon set up his computer and sit there until bedtime.  Excuse my messy kitchen, I haven't cleaned up yet.  I took this picture because I wanted to get the hanging basket.  This is where the Nisses play during the day, usually the basket sits on the bed.  At night, when I sleep, I hang in on a hook that is on the side of Husband's top bunk.


 

  

Last night, when I went to lay on my bed, I saw that Audrey had gotten out of the basket and was laying on my pillow.


 
She had been missing me.  We've been such close companions and she was feeling a bit left out since Pandy and Zoe arrived.  I scooped her up, let her rest on my arm while I played my evening computer games and all was right with the world again.



 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Audrey sought you out! How nice for her to have some quality time with you!

    ReplyDelete