Sunday, January 24, 2010

Simplifying

Whew, I have been busy without leaving my seat!

One of my personal goals this year is to continue to simplify, downsize, use up, whatever I can do to bring the level of stuff to a minimum.

I have been feeling quite fragmented with all my blogs, emails, forums, it seems that I have a little bit of me everywhere and no where am I quite whole.  If that makes sense.  I had several diet blogs and several dolly blogs and well, I cut them down to the minimum.  I would love to have only one place to write about everything,  but trucking, dieting and dolls are too diverse to combine.  Besides, dieting and it's frustrations are not what I want to broadcast to family, it's too private.  So I spent two days sorting through, deciding, deleting, organizing and feeling all the better for it.  I'm not done yet, I am still trying to decide on two blogs.  More on those later.

Audrey is sitting with me today.  Lovely, warm Audrey.  Golden girl, tan even in the gray of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment