Monday, November 9, 2009

Susan's Surgery

Susan has now had her surgery.  I used a dremel with a sandpaper attachment and sanded away most of her bust.


After the dremel sanding:


Then I did a lot of extra fine grade sanding.  Here are the final photo's:

This is her new faceup, all pale blues and silver white tones:

I have started sewing for her, we started with a simple cotton slip:

Today I went to the Mill End fabric shop and bought some lovely fairy print fabric, a wonderful vintage Christmas ornament fabric that all three Nisse's can wear and some trim to make 3 red coats and hats. I have two days to sew up a whole wardrobe and coats!

No comments:

Post a Comment