Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting

The wait is long.  Still just over two weeks yet to go.  I feel as though I should be knitting something for her.  I feel like I am waiting for a baby to be born, my little Evie.  I never could have imagined that things would turn out this way.  It's funny, because I feel so sure of the outcome, the "hope it will happen" has turned into "know it will happen".  I am not sure why.  I think that the ability to "see" Evie in the photo's of Seola has helped.  I marvel that I will get to know her as a child.  It doesn't seem so odd anymore to have known her as a teen first.

I am using a household inventory software program to enter all of Evie's stuff, clothing and shoes.  I can keep track of how much I spend, pictures of the items and where they were purchased.  It's really just something to do while on the truck, but fun in the sense that I can print out the report and put it in a notebook someday.  Blogger advertises that the blogs can be made into a real book, I think that would be a fun thing to do someday too.

I am counting the hours until she is in my arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment