Monday, December 21, 2009

Impending Nisse's

Audrey:  You know what?  There are two more Nisse's coming to live with us!
Hammie:  How do you know that?


Audrey:  'Cause I heard it in Olwen's head.  She knows.
Hammie: Are they boys?


Hammie:  I would have a friend to play with.  We could play cowboys and indians.


Hammie: I wanna be an indian when I grow up!


Audrey:  I want someone to play house with.
Hammie: I want someone to build a fort with.


Audrey: There are two, maybe one is a girl and one is a boy.


Hammie: I guess that would be ok.  Then I could be a indian and he could be the cowboy and I will scalp him!
Audrey:  Icky.


Audrey:  Do indians like tea parties?


Hammie:  Only if there's lots of sugar in the tea and ginger biscuits!
Audrey: And lemon tarts.


Audrey:  uh oh....Olwen is coming......she'll want us to take a bath!


Hammie: Indians don't take baths.  They dance in the rain.

Olwen:  (from afar) Where are you???????

No comments:

Post a Comment