Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lacy Sweater Finished

On the sleeve, I decided to increase at about the elbow to the shoulder.  I just increased within the knit stitches.


 
You can see the pattern better here (sorry for the blurry photo).  Now I like this increase look so much, I plan on making a whole dress in this pattern!


 
It fits Susan like a dream!  It is a pullover with a boat neck.


 

Of course, she's not to happy about wearing slacks, so I promised to make some full skirts for her.




She sat in the window.  This is wear she usually sits when I am at my computer.  Her little window seat, just the right place for her thoughts to be her own.


I also sewed on the buttons (and hand stitched the button holes) on her heart dress:


  
I am so happy that I have expanded my range in knitting.  You knew it could be so easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment