Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rainy Day

Olwen: (thinking to self) I ought to write a letter to Nanny and ask her advice.  I don't know how to handle this all by myself.

~Meanwhile~


Hammie:  What is the SECRET?  I wanna know!
Audrey:  I don't know.  Olwen doesn't think it.

 
Hammie: Maybe it's a Christmas present!  I want a BIG ginger cookie!


Audrey:  Maybe it is something bad!


Hammie: Is she still crying?
Audrey: No, she's not crying, she is worried.
Hammie:  Do you think she will feel better soon?


Audrey:  Yeah, I think so.
Hammie:  I don't want Olwen to be sad.


Hammie:  Can you see my thinking?
Audrey: Kinda.  You are thinking about the Cookie Monster?


Hammie:  Wow.  I was thinking about cookies.  Niks and Naks made cookies!  Nanny is not here to make us cookies!


Audrey: But you were thinking "monster" too.
Hammie:  Yep, cause it's raining.  Hey!  I got a secret!


Hammie: Wanna go make mud monsters?
Audrey: ok!

~Meanwhile~

Olwen: (thinking to self) I think this is going to be a very interesting holiday!  Yes, very interesting, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment